Possible typo[urnosen ti taudan]
- @PiRSquared17: You were right, that was a typo. I tend to make similar of those typos and they go unnoticed since I'm the only one active here. Thanks for the help. --Lam-ang(Makipatang) 16:54, 16 Pebrero 2015 (UTC)
- Another one. By the way, would you mind translating m:S into Tagalog or Ilokano? That would be great. PiRSquared17 (tungtungan) 17:47, 19 Pebrero 2015 (UTC)
- Yes there's plenty of those typos, I usually fix them with AWB if I'm on a windows machine (which I rarely do). I'll translate m:S in Ilokano as soon as I can.--Lam-ang(Makipatang) 18:19, 19 Pebrero 2015 (UTC)
Invitation[urnosen ti taudan]
The Editing team is asking very experienced editors like you for your help with VisualEditor. The team has a list of top-priority problems, but they also want to hear about small problems. These problems may make editing less fun, take too much of your time, or be as annoying as a paper cut. The Editing team wants to hear about and try to fix these small things, too.
More information (including a translateable list of the questions) is posted on wiki at mw:VisualEditor/Survey 2015. If you have questions, or prefer to respond on-wiki, then please leave a message on the survey's talk page.
Infobox[urnosen ti taudan]
- @Filipinayzd: I'll be glad to help, I just need you to do some translations, copy codes and texts to the interface for me. --Lam-ang(Makipatang) 15:01, 14 Mayo 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for the help. I was able to copy most of the codes. For the info boxes, since there are so many kinds for a particular topic such as for an artist, how can we create a simple info box? For the info box of a politician, a simple info box like this will do but it should be fixed. Can you help us fix this? --Filipinayzd (tungtungan) 03:05, 22 Mayo 2015 (UTC)
- We appreciate your help. Here are some of the photos we took when we visited Norte. --Filipinayzd 04:06, 29 Mayo 2015 (UTC)
PhilWiki Community User Group[urnosen ti taudan]
Run for Free Knowledge grant proposal for discussion[urnosen ti taudan]
I have submitted proposal on Run for Free Knowledge. The activity aims to promote primarily the English Wikipedia thru Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline as well as the Bikol Sentral Wikipedia project among the participants. There are public secondary and tertiary schools in the Bicol region that cannot afford broadband internet access for their researches. Also, there is lack of promotion of the local edition of Wikipedia, the Bikol Sentral Wikipedia project, inside and outside the academe.
If you think this project should be selected for an Individual Engagement Grant, please add your name and rationale for endorsing this project here. Other constructive feedback is welcome on the talk page of this proposal.
Also, please Like our Page in Facebook.
Your questions concerning Philippine Music Survey answered[urnosen ti taudan]
Hi Lam-ang, my apologies for the late reply. I already answered your questions about the Philippine Music Survey IEG. See this: meta:Grants_talk:IEG/Philippine Music Survey#Comments from Lam-ang --Jojit fb (tungtungan) 02:54, 14 Oktubre 2015 (UTC)
can you translate this article in your language?[urnosen ti taudan]
Wish the best for you ... Could you please write a article in your languge, based on "Laki_dialect" or لکی??? """"Please. Article about Laki_dialectis . If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. ""--Hosseinblue (tungtungan) 14:44, 12 Enero 2016 (UTC)
Now Commons[urnosen ti taudan]
All files from Kategoria:Dagiti papeles ti GFDL are now in Commons and can be deleted. ilowiki would then be the 109th Wikipedia that has no local media files. It can then be included in meta:List of Wikipedias having zero local media files. 184.108.40.206 11:27, 20 Mayo 2016 (UTC)
- Lam-ang(Makipatang) 22:22, 20 Mayo 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot! 220.127.116.11 19:34, 21 Mayo 2016 (UTC)
Translation[urnosen ti taudan]
- Translated as automatiko a panagpasadiwa, translation changes depends on how it is used in context. --Lam-ang(Makipatang) 17:18, 12 Enero 2017 (UTC)
Napukaw a kontrasenias[urnosen ti taudan]
Kumusta manong, ni Tarong daytoy - kaduam nga administrador. Napukawko iti kontraseniasko ket madiko met malagipen, isu nga inaramidko daytoy a baro nagan. Mano a bulanen a padpadasek iti sumrek ngem madi latta. Is there a way of recovering the password if I do not have a working e-mail connected to it? No saan, mabalin kadi a pagsilpuen daytoy baro a nagan ken iti daan, a mai-transfer iti admin rightsko? I am not sure who to connect with. Agyamanak iti tulongmo.Omandra (tungtungan) 07:48, 17 Marso 2017 (UTC)
- @Omandra: Hello Tarong, resetting password is done through Special:PasswordReset, but without a working email your only other option I think is to create a new account and I don't think the accounts can be unified in this situation. Please seek advice with Stewards at meta, they have more experience in dealing with cases like yours. Most likely a Steward will block your old account with advanced rights to prevent it from being compromised and you'll then need to reapply for advanced rights. Lam-ang(Makipatang) 16:11, 17 Marso 2017 (UTC)
- @Lam-ang:Thank you very much! I will communicate with the Stewards to see what can be done. I appreciate the advice.Omandra (tungtungan) 19:05, 17 Marso 2017 (UTC)
- @Lam-ang:So from what I gather from the Stewards, there is no workaround this issue, unfortunately. :( I would like to keep the Tarong profile up, though, as part of the Ilocano site's history, and also if I recover/remember my password, even without admin rights. I have asked the Stewards to see if they can block the admin rights for Tarong. I will just create a stub description of my new username that points to Tarong for more information and to use for editing or creating articles. Here is also the link to the Steward conversation Pinagtungtunganmi. Will that be okay with you? Omandra (tungtungan) 19:05, 17 Marso 2017 (UTC)
- @Omandra:That will be fine, I guess if User:Tarong is a different person from User:Omandra we'll find out soon enough...user names/accounts in Ilokano Wikipedia will not be deleted as long as they adhere to user name guidelines. Lam-ang(Makipatang) 22:23, 17 Marso 2017 (UTC)