Friendster group[urnosen ti taudan]
- Pinoy Wikipedia Friendster Group
- Facebook group keyword: "Pinoy Wikipedia"
- PhilWiki Yahoo Group
--Exec8 07:23, 14 14 Junio 2008 (UTC)
Bot policy[urnosen ti taudan]
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. This will involve creating a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and adding a line at the top noting that it is used here. In particular, this policy allows automatic acceptance of known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests.
Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; it will be implemented in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Alleborgo 10:35, 14 Junio 2008 (UTC)
- Bot policy implemented. --Alleborgo 10:03, 25 Junio 2008 (UTC)
- I have no objections at this time. Thanks. --Oavcacananta 18:26, 3 Julio 2008 (UTC)
Global bots[urnosen ti taudan]
Hello. The standard bot policy was updated to allow global bots, which are now technically possible. These are trusted bots that will be given bot access on all wikis that allow global bots (the local policy or request page must explicitly allow them, or they won't get access on this wiki). The current requirements for global bots are:
- the bot must only maintain interlanguage links or fix double-redirects;
- the bot must already be active on several wikis, with long-term contributions to back up its trustworthiness.
Does anyone object to allowing global bots on this wiki? I'll update the local policy in a week if there are no objections. Thanks. —Pathoschild 00:45:35, 27 Julio 2008 (UTC)
- No objections for now. Oavcacananta 05:57, 1 Agosto 2008 (UTC)
- Done. —Pathoschild 19:39:43, 04 Agosto 2008 (UTC)
Hi, I'd like to request a bot flag for タチコマ robot:
- Operator: commons:User:White Cat
- Purpose: Interwiki, Double redirects, commons delinking
- Software: Pywikipedia, awb
- Bot with Flag: (full list)
- Details: autonomous and supervised.
- If this is the wrong place for this request, please move it to the right location.
- Bot : HiW-Bot
- Operator : Hedwig in Washington
- Automatic or Manually Assisted : automatic
- Programming Language(s) : Python (pywikipedia), daily update
- Function Summary : Interwiki
- Already has a bot flag (Y/N) : Yes, please see here
- Function Details : just using the standard interwiki.py
I humbly request bot status on this wiki in order to maintain Interwiki. Thank you --Hedwig in Washington 12:24, 24 Octobre 2011 (UTC)
- Operator: Lam-ang
- Purpose: Find and replace, fix spelling mistakes, recategorization
- Software: AWB script
- Already has a bot flag (Y/N): No
- Details: Supervised only.
Request bot flag for Lam-angBot, so as not to flood recent changes with edits such as these with my regular account. Bot account is strictly used here at Ilokano Wikipedia--Lam-ang(Makipatang) 17:26, 9 Nobiembre 2015 (UTC)